Guilde Prémices de Hyjal Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Application For Tablet Pc

Répondre au sujet    Guilde Prémices de Hyjal Index du Forum » Général » Instances Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
neilaulr
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Facebook Application For Tablet Pc Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The Facebook universe at your fingertips! Facebook for Windows 10 isextremely easy to use. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. In the left-hand column, you can find quick links to your wall, news feed, messages, events, photos, and your list of friends. More.reviewed on November 30, 2015by terriesmithnielsen"Hopefully it'll have full FB functionality someday."Not near as good as Android or IPhone apps. Alternatively, you may support us with a PayPal donation. Last but not least, it's also important to note that Facebook also offers a number of applications that can be useful sometimes. View full description PROSExcellent user experienceResponsive controlsIdeal for Facebook use on tabletsDisplays most important status updatesCONSNo new functionsAccount and privacy options could be improved Free DownloadSafe download 71549 votesRate it!Thank you for rating! License Free OS Windows 8.1 Facebook for Windows 10 is also compatible with: Windows 10 Downloads 2M Total downloads 2M Last month's downloads 42K Language English Available languages English Spanish German French Dutch Italian Polish Portuguese (BR) Version 1.3.0.9 Developer Facebook More Programs (49) User rating 7 / 10 ( 1549 votes ) Alternative apps Report software Softonic review By Softonic Editorial Team Very good 8 The official Facebook application forthe famous social network arrives on Windows 10 There are fewchanges and no new features, but it does offer incomparable ease of use for seamless browsing on touch devices. ASK DAVE TAYLOR Home Video Help Latest Reviews Most Popular Top Categories About Dave Ask! Home /Error 404 Oops! custom search: Sorry, your page could not be found, please try a custom search: Recent Posts Install Ubuntu Linux in VMware Fusion on the Mac? How can I find cool new groups in Facebook? Run a Windows 10 Command with Elevated Permissions? Working with the new Google Calendar How do I download new apps and programs in Android? How to Get Started with The Amazon Alexa App? Color Blind Assistive Tech in Windows 10? How to Clean Up Icons on Mac Desktop? How do I change Accent Color in Windows 10? On What Day Does New Years Day Usually Occur? How do I listen to Streaming Internet Radio in iTunes? How do I Turn On Subtitles in Netflix? Best Windows 10 Student Writing Helper Tools? How Do I Join a Wi-Fi Network on my Android Phone? Run Fedora Linux in VMware Fusion on my Mac? 2016 by Dave Taylor. Page Not Found - Ask Dave Taylor . In the center of the screen, you'll find status updates tailored to you based on your Facebook activity. We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. good app. Quieres formar parte de nuestra comunidad? Sign in to start the Download Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google + Nota: Nunca publicaremos nada sin tu consentimiento No gracias, descargar sin iniciar sesin Por qu iniciar sesin? Descarga cientos de apps y programas de forma rpida y segura Recibe guas y contenido relevante de los mejores expertos Las ltimas tendencias en tecnologa y descuentos exclusivos, directos a tu correo! . More.reviewed on September 18, 2017by donnabenson"I WANT IT GONE!!"I want it gone!! i hqave no scrollbar down the right of the screen anymore. .. Changes toaccount settings and privacy optionsare accessible from the Settings button in the taskbar. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. More.reviewed on September 7, 2015 Read all reviews Review You may also like MessengerOfficial Facebook chat app for Windows 10 desktops and tabletsFreeEnglish SkypeSkype, the telephone of the 21st centuryFreeEnglish Messenger for DesktopAn unofficial Facebook desktop clientFreeEnglish WhatsAppWhatsApp for PC - not quite there yetFreeEnglish Articles about Facebook for Windows 10tips5 tips to prevent security issues with your phonetipsThe 7 security tips you really need to knowtipsA Secret WhatsApp Web Trick That's Perfect for GossipscomparativeThe Best Alternatives to YouTube-MP3.orgRead more stories Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. Your review for Facebook for Windows 10-Thank you for rating!What do you think about Facebook for Windows 10? Do you recommend it? Why?You'll need to register to submit your reviewNo thanksSubmit review. More.reviewed on January 12, 2017by alexodonovan"Mediocre"Just shows the same few stories repeatedly on Nokia 925. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. If these functions were integrated within Facebook for Windows 10, it would definitely improve the way the app works. rated 1. "Ask Dave Taylor" is a registered trademark of Intuitive Systems, LLC. I have no extension bar, and worst of all. For developers: General information DMCA .. Leaving without your download? Get FREE alternatives to Facebook for Windows 10 Get free alternatives . Error 404 Not Found Oops! We couldn't Found this Page. Pages About Contact Me Disclaimer Receive FREE updatesDelivered by FeedBurner Recent Posts How to Link Aadhaar Number with mobile Number using IVR OTP Method How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) Nougat 7.1.1 Free AVG Internet Security 2018 For 1 Year Worth 2086 How to Download Video from Hotstar on Android Phone How to Root OnePlus 5T [100% Working] CyberKey Copyright 2011-2018. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. really amazing app. A modern way to use Facebook Facebook for Windows 10 includes all the samefeatures of Facebook that those accustomed to the modern interfacestyle are used to. Advertisement. All rights reserved.. . 5a02188284
facebook hacker v1.8 softwarecreate google account with facebookcouples dps for facebookfacebook like button thumbnail imagesamsung dart facebook appfacebook kauft whatsapp f r insgesamt 19 milliarden dollarfacebook password sniper is the bestdownload facebook passwordhow to hack the facebook account without knowing the passwordfacebook video plugin crash

Mar 9 Jan - 18:42 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 18:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Guilde Prémices de Hyjal Index du Forum » Général » Instances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation